Sunday, June 27, 2010

the only roses i have a chance with...




Are those that i can bake in the oven lol. I made this bouquet for a friend's best friend's wedding shower that she couldn't make :(. The sage green and chocolate brown are her wedding colors. I can see all the faults :s. I wanted it perfect as like anything i make for anyone that is for a loved one should be nothing less. I really really really hope that the bride to be loves it, or at least the thought :p. It was fun to make none the less and i got to try out a new "fastening" system for the cupcakes (will have to find out if it held lol), and am currently working on fairy bouquets (really excited about these!)


cupcakes: chocolate cupcakes
icing: green icing is deluxe buttercream (Italian meringue buttercream with vanilla bean crème anglaise folded in half flavored with coconut the other half with orange). "brown" icing is dark chocolate frosting.

3 comments:

  1. Wow....this is beautiful! I would be thrilled if someone gave me this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is looking great Daphs!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete